Registration for 2022
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Even if you have paid for a registration that has been carried forward, to attend this year's festival you must:
- Go to our Eventbrite page.
- create a free Eventbrite account (if you don't already have one) via the Sign In link in the upper right corder of their page.
- Register for WWC by clicking on their Register button.
- Attending authors may list up to 5 books on our Virtual Shared Author Table.
The reason for all this is to make it difficult for Zoom bombers to invade our festival.
You can log into your Eventbrite account at any time and use the tickets button on the top menu to see what upcoming events you are registered for (including ours). You can also easily browse for other events that might interest you.
Eventbrite will email you a receipt and reminders closer to the festival. It will also give you a link to update your calendar after you've registered.
This year's registration is FREE TO ALL.
Virtual Shared Author Table Registration
When Words Collide 2022 is pleased to announce the IFWA-sponsored Shared Authors Table is now available. If you are an attending author you may submit up to 5 books at any time before the festival begins. Here's how:
- Shared Author Registration requires that you purchase a FREE Eventbrite Table ticket and that you have already purchased your FREE 2021 Online Festival ticket.
- Log in to your Eventbrite account at https://www.eventbrite.com.
- Access your purchased Tickets. (Depending on your browsing device, this should be an icon near the top right of your screen or on a drop-down list beside your account avatar/ID.)
- On your "When Words Collide 2022" ticket (date Aug 12), click "go to online event page" (blue text near the bottom of the ticket).
- On the section of the event page that describes the Shared Authors Table, click "IFWA Shared Author's Table" to purchase your FREE table ticket, which will now also appear under Tickets and will remain there until August 15th.
- To submit books, look up your "WWC 2022 Shared Authors Table" ticket (date Apr 16) and click "Access online event" (blue text near the bottom of the ticket). The Table event includes a link to add books as well and a link to visit the Shared Authors table to view books you've added. (You do not need to submit all your books at once. You may revisit the ticket as often as necessary.)
Note: For each book you submit you will need:
- Your Author Name;
- The book Title;
- The book description (max 750 CHARACTERS);
- The best-fitting genre (Children/middle-grade, Fantasy, General Fiction, Mystery, non-fiction, Poetry, Romance, Science Fiction, Young Adult);
- Up to 3 links where the book may be purchased.
If you have more than 5 published books you would like to list, we recommend consolidating when possible. i.e. one entry for a series or trilogy.