Shared Author Tables
The shared author tables are organized separately from the rest of the festival and are NOT run by When Words Collide. They are run by the Imaginative Fiction Writers Association (IFWA) as an author co-operative where everybody helps sell the books and you receive 100% of the money from the sale of your books.
Sign-up for the tables will start in the spring. Watch for the announcement.
- If your books will be carried by any of our other merchants, you are not eligible for the shared author tables.
- Space on the tables is limited, so you may have up to three titles for sale.
- Each author must sign up for at least one, hour-long sales shift during the festival. At least two people are assigned to work any particular shift, so you will not be alone. Training is provided.
- All sales are cash only (but this may change. Check back).
- If you have book stands you can bring, please do so. It is wise to mark your stands (a loop of tape with your name printed on it works well) so we know who they belong to.
- The paperwork is absolutely necessary and you MUST bring paper copies of the filled-out forms with you.