When Words Collide Hidden Art Show
Watch for more information as it becomes available in 2020.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The Hidden Art Show is back for another year, and we are now open for artists to submit for consideration by our jury.
Submission Window: February 15th to March 31st.
If you are interested in showing your work this year, please email the following details to: email@example.com
- Name and contact information.
- Any website, social media, or other links that show us your art or what you're about.
- 3 to 6 images of your art that are in a format and size that we can easily open and view. THESE IMAGES MUST BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ART YOU WOULD SHOW, BUT NEED NOT BE THE EXACT WORKS ON DISPLAY IN AUGUST.
- Indicate clearly if you are a WWC passholder. We do accept non-passholders, but convention attendees get precedence.
- Please confirm that you can commit to one 2-hour shift in the art room over the festival weekend, provide your own display materials (easel, etc.), and set-up and take-down your own display.
The When Words Collide Hidden Art Show is located on the second floor right above the Merchant's Corner, and runs the same hours as well. There is a $20 table fee, and a 2-hour shift required. Each artist receives a 6-foot table and table cloth for the three days (Friday through Sunday) in a secure room that has at least two monitors at all times. The room is locked when closed. Set-up is Friday from 10 to 1, take down is Sunday from 4 to 6. We request you honour these hours, be set up on time, and keep your work on display until the end of the show. You may also sell your work; there are no commission fees at this time. A log is kept of all sales (cash and credit), and the earnings paid out following the convention minus any card reader fee if applicable.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MIDNIGHT MST MARCH 31, 2020
Emails received beyond this date will be deleted unopened.
We look forward to seeing your application!