The Festival has Sold Out
• Tuesday 2023 June 6 •
We are, however, maintaining a waiting list for passes that come available due to cancellations. Contact us to be placed on the waiting list. If you cannot find a pass for this year's festival, or have friends who would like to check us out, we do have some free events open to the public.
Public Events (festival pass not required):
- Festival Guest readings. This year's festival guests—, and —will be reading at the Fish Creek Public Library on Thursday August 3rd from 7-9 pm. They will also be reading at the Delta Calgary South Hotel on Friday August 4th from 1 to 3 pm in the Bonavista Ballroom (Tower Building).
- Autograph Session. Our festival guests joined by 70+ attending authors will be signing books on Saturday August 5th from 8 to 10 pm in the Bonavista Ballroom (Tower Building).
- Saturday Night Rapid Readings by attending authors. Saturday August 5th from 7 to 9 PM in the Fireside Room (Tower Building).
- Merchants Corner. Books by our festival guests and attending authors and publishers are available all weekend during daytime hours in our Merchant Room located in the Nakiska Ballroom (Atrium Building).
- Hidden Art Show. 2-D and 3-D works by attending artists are viewable (with some for sale) all weekend during daytime hours in our Art Room located in the Lake Louise Room (Atrium Building, 2nd floor above the Nakiska Ballroom).