- "When Words Collide is my favourite convention, bar none...I go to lots of conventions as an invited guest -- I was one of the guests of honour at the first When Words Collide -- but WWC is the only one I fly back to year after year at my own expense."
Robert J. Sawyer
Red Planet Blues
- "...a perfect combination of convention and writers conference populated by smart, talented people. I would love to go back."
Beverly Hills 90210
- "When Words Collide is a festival for Readers and Writers at all levels from beginner to seasoned pro! Guaranteed to provide laughter, learning and the best weekend's entertainment on this planet or any other."
The Comic Book War
Belle of Batoche
- "...a delightfully varied experience, with an experienced staff, fascinating guests, and a splendidly diverse approach to modern literature."
Walter Jon Williams
The Fourth Wall
- "An exuberant gathering of readers, writers, artists and publishing professionals, converging from a variety of literary, commercial and performance disciplines and genres... There truly is something for everyone."
- "There's a reason When Words Collide is one of the few sold out literary conferences: well thought out panels and talks, dedicated fans, seamless organization, great hosts. And not to mention parties worth travelling half way across the country for!"
The Angel Of Eden, June 2015 From Penguin Random House
- "... a wonderful, engaging experience ... full of bright and book-savvy people on both sides of the table ... a literary experience that challenges, intrigues and--most of all--delivers what it promises ..."
NYT and USA Today bestselling author
- A fantastic all-genre conference. As a speaker, I was impressed by the festival’s level of organization and as a writer, I was impressed by just how much fun it was. I’ve been to WWC twice and look forward to returning.
- “When Words Collide is just about my favorite con in the world. Yes, it’s friendly and fun and all the things an author wants a con to be. But more than that, it’s a serious literary convention, run by competent, professional people who know how to put to use those of us who are there to talk about craft and publishings, and attended by smart, talented folks who love the written word. If I could, I’d go back every year.”
David B. Coe/D.B. Jackson
A Plunder of Souls
- "...a top notch conference providing information, networking, from professionals and experts from across the spectrum of writing and publishing, and a place where, with over 20 years of experience in the industry, I found great value and walked away with powerful new learnings. I signed up to attend the next year the second they started taking registrations."
Kobo Director of Self-Publishing and Author Relations
Tomes of Terror: Haunted Bookstores and Libraries
Dos Equis: A Russell Quant Mystery
The Women of Skawa Island